I’ve been doing a lot driving recently and have been noticing things that people will do to their cars that are just absolutely ridiculous, and had to share my 5 with you.
1. Fake bullet holes. Do you really want to drive around making it look like your car got shot up? It may seem funny for a moment but to go forward and really put it on your car seems like nonsense.
2. Fake baseball through the window. This goes along the same page as the first, but seriously, do you really want it to look like a baseball went through your window and you didn’t do anything about it? Leave it to a Red Sox fan...
3. Stickers showing who is in the family. You have surely seen these popular stickers that show how many parents, kids and pets are in the family. The pedophile who lives around the corner has probably seen your sticker too. Think about that. (on a side note, even though I find this obnoxious, I also find it slightly cute and think maybe someday I'll put it on my car)
4. Bumper to Bumper Bumper Stickers. Come on...how is this not illegal. In addition to being absolutely hideous, and distracting, you can barely tell what kind of car this is or what the color of it is! There's also two types of bumper people: 1. those who are just obsessed with stickers and put one on their car for every radio station, race and band they have ever heard of, and 2. the more annoying: "Cause" people. You know, the ones that have a bajillion bumper stickers about "prolife" or "obama". Its great to have an opinion but they need serious help on their delivery!
5. Adhering items to your car. Trolls is one example, I've also seen McDonald's Happy Meal Toys, Stuffed Animals and a few other things. In what world is something like this ok? I think that's all I have to say because any normal person would not think this is an alright thing to do.